|Disclaimer & Terms |
Amuras, Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content on this site. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with other incorrect information due to a typographical or other error, Amuras shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed incorrectly. Amuras shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Amuras shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information (if you decide to use a credit card,) address, and phone number. Your name and email address will be used only for the purpose of responding to your inquiries and processing your online orders.
- Our secure servers protect the information by using advanced encryption. Your personal information cannot be read as it travels to our ordering system. In order to most efficiently and confidentially serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled only by us, and not by any other third-party banking or distribution institutions. This activity of ours provides maximum possible security for online shoppers.
- We never share customer information with any company or organization.
- We use "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time. Only items in your shopping cart are stored in cookies. You can still place orders without cookies, but in this case you will ordering one item at a time, not being able to use shopping cart.
- If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as zip
code, phone, email or postal address), or if a user no longer desires
our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate
users' personally identifiable information. This can usually be done at
the our website or by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, contact us by telephone 201.775.4488.
this privacy statement, the homepage, and other places we deem
appropriate so our users are always aware of what information we
collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we
disclose it. We will use information in accordance with the privacy
policy under which the information was collected.
- If users have any questions about the security at our Web site, users can send an email to email@example.com or call us tel:888.466.2560.
Payment Terms, Orders, Quotes
Amuras accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, and there are no credit card surcharges imposed by Amuras. Terms of payment are within Amuras's sole discretion, and, unless otherwise agreed to by Amuras, payment must be received by Amuras prior to Amuras's acceptance of an order. Orders are not binding upon Amuras until accepted by Amuras. Any quotations given by Amuras will be valid for the period stated in the quotation.
- We ship promptly based on product availability.Please call 1-888-466-2560 for availability.
- You must provide a delivery address, as we cannot ship to a P.O. Box.
- Alaska, Hawaii and some rural locations may require additional delivery time and additional charges.
- Title passes upon shipment and risk of loss passes upon delivery by our carriers.
- All shipments within the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) are insured at no additional charges.
- Amuras is not responsible for shipping or other delays caused by events beyond our control.
- Products offered by Amuras are shipped as a domestic sale to the purchaser.
Returns and Refunds
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may receive a prompt replacement or refund, subject to the restrictions below. All eligible returns require prior authorization by Amuras. Customer must call Amuras at 1-888-466-2560 to first get a Return Materials Authorization (RMA), then return the item within 15 days (return shipping charges are at the customer's expense). After receipt and inspection of the returned merchandise, credit will be issued.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Unopened software may be returned within 15 days of your invoice date. Opened software may not be returned.
- Personal computers and monitors may be returned within 15 days of your invoice date.
- Defective products may be returned within 15 days of your invoice date for replacement (based on availability), or for refund.
- Return shipping and insurance charges are not refundable.
- In order to receive a refund, the purchase must be returned with shipping pre-paid. All items must be in "as new" condition, in original packaging, and with all warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or forfeiture of your refund.
- A restocking fee is 15%.
- Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will only be credited to the same card.
- Items returned without prior approval and an RMA number will be refused.